Monday, October 18, 2010

Confucius

Hey guys, another update from Confucius here. After all these years, I finally found out why my dad used to do so many things for me. Apparently, I was destined to be either a great king, or a great spiritual leader. My dad must have wanted the former. Well, after seeing the old man, the sick person, the dead person, and the monk, I decided to go the way of the spiritual leader. I escaped from my dad, and learned how to be at peace. I even went a period of time off of 6 grains of rice a day. Just recently, though, I finally decided to attain nirvana. I sat under that tree for just the longest of time. I had to go the bathroom soooo badly. Then that evil Mara kept trying to keep me from Nirvana by sending 3 ladies to seduce me. Then she tried to kill me with rocks and lava and the like, but I turned them all into flowers. Finally, she challenged me, saying I couldn’t do it. Ah, but I did. It was sweet. Well, I got to hit the road again, and keep teaching people the way of…hmm haven’t come up with a name yet. I’ll just name it after myself.
"Confucius." World History: Ancient and Medieval Eras. ABC-CLIO, 2010. Web. 20 Oct. 2010. http://ancienthistory.abc-clio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment