Monday, October 18, 2010

Unification of China

Hey, Shi Huangdi here, and im pumped! I just took over all of china! You know how big that is? A lot bigger than your little hut! I saw all these poor, stupid warring states, and I thought, these guys need some direction. So to help them, I killed most of them and left the rest of them miserable and crippled from taxes. Then I took away all their former nobles power, and split the empire up into 36 sections. For some reason, most people don’t like me. All I did was make millions of them work on various structures I didn’t need. So what of most of them died, I still managed to build a wall that stretched over 5000 miles! People just don’t understand genius, though. I solved this by burning pretty much every book that didn’t have any real use, so people didn’t get any bad ideas. I made sure that when I die, I’ll be surrounded by a HUGE tomb, and a few thousand terra cotta soldiers. Well, back to the book burning, gtg.

No comments:

Post a Comment